2017/2018 PASSES NOW ON SALE!
Buy your pass today--Prices Increase December 1st!
Your pass is also valid at Little Switzerland for no extra charge! Purchase the best-valued season pass in Southeastern Wisconsin.
Unlimited Direct-to-Lift Skiing & Snowboarding at Rock Snow Park & Little Switzerland
|Individual (Ages 7+)||
Before Dec 1: $329
|Family of 4*||
Before Dec 1: $999
|Children 6 & Under||FREE**|
2017/2018 SNO Passes
Unlimited Skiing & Snowboarding at Rock Snow Park, Little Switzerland & Nordic Mountain
SNO Pass - 10% off pro shop items in all three shops, all season long
SNO Pass - Additional bring a friend days
|Individual (Ages 7+)||
Before Dec 1: $345
|Family of 4***||
Before Dec 1: $1065
*Four Family members on the same tax return. Each additional family member $99. Tot's 6 & Under Free in the Family Pass.
**Free when purchased as part of a family pass, or with an individual pass.
***The SNO Pass is only available in the individual pass and family pass options.
Do you have friends or family that are interested in a season pass? Now is the best time of the year to buy next year’s pass as prices are at the lowest price offered.
CLICK HERE for the season pass waiver. These waivers MUST be filled out and sent to us after you purchase your pass!
Please note: Season Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable, and may not be resold. If you cannot use your pass due to lack of snow, medical reasons, pregnancy, divorce, moving away or any other reason, you will not receive a refund. No exceptions will be made.
Protect your investment: We offer Season Pass Insurance at the time of purchase for $10 per pass ($40 for a family of 4). This means that if you are unable to use your Season Pass due to injury or medical reasons, you will receive a pro-rated credit toward your next year's pass. CLICK HERE for more details.
Why get a season pass?
Some people who enjoy skiing and boarding are hesitant about the idea of buying a season pass. Yet there are so many great reasons to buy them!
- Unlimited skiing for you and your family
- Two for the price of one! All Rock Snow Park and Little Switzerland season passes are valid at both resorts at no extra charge. Get three great resorts for the price of one with with the SNO Pass.
- It’s the cheapest daily rate by far
- You pay back the season ticket after only 6 visits with a family of four based on standard lift ticket and other costs
- Resort Partner Discounts
- Passholders receive half off lift tickets at Nordic Mountain in Mt. Morris, WI (2 hrs away). Half off tickets are not valid during holidays, the holiday week, or with any other offer or discount. For unlimited lift access to both resorts, buy a SNO PASS.
- Buy a one day ticket, get a second day FREE at Big Snow resorts, Indianhead and Blackjack, Bessemer, MI.
- Three Complimentary Days at Ski Cooper, CO.
- Pass holders can go tubing for FREE at the Rock Snow Park Monday - Thursday (excluding the holiday week).
- SNO Pass Holders can go tubing for FREE at Nordic Mountain Wednesday - Thursday (excluding the holiday week).
- You can go whenever you feel like it without thinking about the cost
- You’ll ski and board more, and become better at everything—the better you get, the more fun you’ll have
- You’ll really get to know the friendly Rock Snow Park staff, and meet people and new friends on the slopes
- It will encourage you and your family to get out there and really enjoy winter-- no more cabin fever!
We look forward to seeing you and your family out on the slopes!
Direct to Lift Pass
Passholders must wear their passes visible to the lift attendants. Arm bands are available in the pro shop for $5 each.
Lost Pass Policy
It is the responsibility of the passholder to secure the pass to him or herself. If you lose your pass, report it to the ticket counter immediately and you will be issued a day lift ticket*. Passholders are allowed 2 day tickets after which time he or she must purchase a re-issued pass for $50. Passholders also have the option of immediately purchasing the re-issued pass.
*A driver license or ID is required for a complimentary day pass to be issued. The pass is for the passholder only. The ID will be returned after WE remove the day pass at the end of your session. Failure to return with the day pass or if any other person is caught using the pass, all of the following will be the result:
1. Revocation of season pass
2. $120 fine to Little Switzerland
3. Fine and Prosecution for theft
copyright 2017, Schmitz Brothers, LLC