Tubing Rates & Hours
2021-2022 Tubing Rates
Weekend & Holiday tubing tickets are valid for 2-hours once redeemed. You will select your 2-hour slot during checkout.
Weeknight tubing tickets are valid 4-8 PM (open to close).
|Monday - Thursday (4 - 8 PM) Ticket||
Regular Rate - $30
From $20 Online
|Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays 2-HR Ticket||
Regular Rate - $35
From $24 Online
Glow Tubing: (Select Saturday Nights Only 9:15 - 11 PM )
Regular Rate - $45
From $35 Online
Rates are for all ages. Rates include your tubing pass and tube rental! 36" Minimum Height Requirement. Everyone must ride in their own tube.
Tubing Park Hours
|Monday - Thursday||4 - 8 PM|
|Friday||1 - 9 PM|
|Saturday and Holiday Dates*||10 AM - 9 PM|
|Sunday||10 AM - 8 PM|
|Glow Tubing (Select Saturday Nights Only)||9:15 - 11 PM|
How many lanes do you have and do you have to walk back up the hill?
- We have 19 tubing lanes that are serviced by a Magic Carpet conveyor to bring you back to the top with your tube.
I purchased my tickets and filled out my waives online, now what?
- Save or screenshot your email confirmation and redeem your tickets during your arrival window time you selected.
Can I bring my own tube or sled to use?
- No. When you purchase your tubing ticket you get access to the tubing park and our snow tubes
At what ages are allowed to go tubing?
- Our height requirement is 36" or taller and everyone must ride in their own tube. We do allow linking tubes together when conditions allow for it. Everyone going tubing MUST have their waiver signed ahead of time.
If your online store says "SOLD OUT" can we still buy tickets at the door?
- No. If we are sold out online then we are sold out for that day. No walk-in tickets will be sold.
Are you always allowing linking of tubes?
- Not always. Linking tubes depends on lane conditinos. The faster the lanes are the less amount of tubes we will allow to link together for your safety. Usually in the evenings/nights linking is limited to 2 or even 1 tube per lane.
Need To Reschedule Your Ticket?
You can now move your ticket to be valid for another day (to the same ticket type) by logging into the "My Account" on our website.
- Go to shop.rocksnowpark.com/account (or my account button at top right of homepage) and login using the same email used for purchase. You can click "forgot password" to reset or create a new password
- Once in your account you can then select to reschedule skiing, snowboarding or snow tubing tickets by checking the items and selecting the "reschedule items" button.
- You then can choose from other dates and times depending on ticket product availability.
- Once you select your new date your visit date will update in your account (you will not get a new email confirmation, use original one from purchase.
36" Minimum Height Requirement. **Depending on tubing conditions, we may or may not allow tubes to link together. Hill conditions can change at any moment. Pre-purchased passes are able to be moved to another date IF contacted BEFORE the time of the pass. Refunds are not valid after pass date/time has passed. IF WE close due to weather or other reasons all pre-purchased passes are eligible to be transferred.
All riders must ride in their own tube regardless of age or height.
**We reserve the right to refuse tubing to intoxicated individuals.
Ski Boots are NOT PERMITTED on the tubing slope for your safety.
ALL passes are NON-REFUNDABLE and may not be resold. If you cannot use your pass due to weather, road conditions, change of plans, or any other reason not enumerated here, you will not receive a refund. We reserve the right to close or cancel any pass for any reason at our discretion. In the case of a closure, passes will be transferred to another date. Passes can be transferrable BEFORE the purchased date to another date or person for a $10 service fee per pass. They are NOT transferrable on the day of or after the pre-purchased date (no-show). Unused passes are forfeited and non-refundable.
Skiing, snowboarding, or tubing without the purchase of a lift ticket is trespassing and stealing. If using our services without a ticket or prior approval you will be charged a $125 fine.